Tuesday, November 11, 2008

surprise!!!!

yesterday was the best surprise which i ever got in my life. My parents presented me with a DELL inspiron 1525 laptop. they gave it to me around 11 pm yesterday n like i din even have clue about it. it was the best surprise, my god still cant believe it. it was like configured long ago n they were like u will get it by Christmas but when i got it yesterday, my god what a surprise it was.. so will be taking it to coll after my study hols. really thank my uncle, aunt n parents for the surprise.

4 comments:

Chithroobeni said...

Hmmm....new lappy and all......rock on da :)

Anonymous said...

Great da...Congrats!! Hereafter i guess you will update your blog more frequently...Where is the treat da???Guess who am i?

adithya said...

no idea. will be better if u tell coz i have to treat u right...

Anonymous said...

hi da, first of all, congrats on the laptop!

my first visit to ur blog! :)

i guess thts the best bang for the buck lappie available in the market!
enjoy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online