Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SEHWAG'S BIG BANG THEORY

The theory talks about the initial conditions and subsequent development of the Universe that is supported by the most comprehensive and accurate explanations from current scientific observations. I have the inside information about Sehwag's BBT.

1) The better the bowler, the more I attack.
2) No matter how many runs the opposition has on the scoreboard, if I keep attacking they will weaken.
3) I will reach all major landmarks with a SIX.
4) No innings of mine can be complete without the umpires having to change the ball at least once.
5) If the ball is there to hit, I will not think twice.
6) Inner peace can only be achieved by sending the ball beyond the boundary line as often as possible.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online